Week 1

banderas de USA y UK

You have to be polite

but above all you have to know how to communicate

that's why I recommend used:


imagen con las intenciones comunicaticas

How do i do it?

In a future job interview they ask me if I have skills 

personally  I could answer... 

"I can do logo and web page designs, photographs, drawings, 2D animations, storyboarding, modeling & animating in 3D. I can also handle the metadata of a company as well as the development of specialized software for it." Although above all that I would like to work as an animator.

Sample of the some proyects:


pot 3D model
Pot 3D model

incomplete draw
Incomplete draw

error 404 page desing
error 404 Page desing


Animatión Proposal


Lips & Eyes practice.


Motion practice


photos taken by me
Photos taken by me


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Situations where I wish I had decided differently

controversial isues